Tuesday. First day back to school for the last semester of my BSN program! May cannot come any faster! 9 hours spent in a classroom is NO fun at all. Blah.
I finally got home at 6:15, and Greg had YM's to go to. That left me at home, laying on the couch, flipping through the channels. I stopped on Biggest Loser. It was the premiere night. Greg showed up and I thought he was already done, but he had just gone and grabbed a pizza for dinner.
BEAUTIFUL! This would mean I was not going to have to cook dinner tonight! School had worn me out and so vegging on the couch was the only agenda I had for the night!
I continued watching Biggest Loser, eating my pizza. They started to show the videos sent in by the contestants. Hmmm...a lot of pizza was being shown being eaten by these very overweight contestants.
Great, I thought! If I keep eating this pizza that could be me! Isn't it ironic?
Wednesday came and I grabbed my yoga matt and headed to the gym. Take that pizza!
January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Holy smokes girl!?!? NINE hours!? I don't know what is worse than that!?
LOL! You make me laugh, way to go to the gym I should have last night, but I never got around to it...?? And PS you look AwEsOmE you can have a piece of pizza every once in awhile! :) You rock girly!
I agree with Carrie. I think you looking rocking! It is ironic though. I enjoyed your post.
By the way, remember how a while ago I told you that you were my hero for running that race? I thought I'd put my words where my mouth was and I signed up for a race in February down here in Houston. I've been training my little tooshy off for the past couple of months (I don't think December really counted though). So, just wanted to say "thank you" for the inspiration. Pray I don't die running my 10k.
If our hubby's are thoughtful enough to make/get/buy dinner for us...I think we should take the opportunity and run with it! We should have a pizza party just for the heck of it sometime.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Zach and I just started a new work out program together. I don't think I would be motivated enough without him!
Hey! The biggest Loser always makes me feel like a fatty! You look great though, how you guys doin?
I know what you mean about being so warn out and about feeling like you need to work out after watching that show! He he
Post a Comment