Tyler, Greg, Dallas, Mom, Dad
January 5, 2009
Wii Wish You A Merry Christmas Eve!
For Christmas this year my family was here with us in St George!! They had been at Disneyland for a few days and were back in St G on Christmas Eve. I was supposed to be working, but thankfully the hospital was really slow and I was on call, so I got to be home with my hubby and family! We had tacos for our Christmas Eve dinner! Yummy!

Tyler, Greg, Dallas, Mom, Dad
Connor and Brandon
Playing Sequence and watching The Office! We LOVE this show!
Every year in my family, we would always open pajamas on Christmas Eve and I wanted to keep that tradition going in our family!
I love my pink jammies! My favorite color!
I love my family! I'm so grateful that they were able to be down here with us over the holidays! Greg and I had planned on going up to Idaho on Christmas day when I was not on call anymore, but the weather was to snowy so we decided just to stay home this year. So, it was really fun to have my family here for about a week since we didn't end up going to Idaho! And we missed being with the Polatis fam...I love them all too! I married into a wonderful family! Anyway, I gave Greg his big present on Christmas Eve because at that time we still weren't sure if we were going to Idaho and I wanted him to have a chance to play with his.....Wii!
The wrapping paper was a little see through, so I double wrapped this! I told Greg just to hurry and open it so he wouldn't see it, but he had to show all of my brothers what it was before the wrapping was even off! Oh well! Note to self...get better wrapping paper next year!
YAY! We have been wanting a Wii for awhile now and so he was pretty excited! We had a fun Christmas Eve this year eating yummy tacos, playing games, watching The Office, and playing the Wii!
Tyler, Greg, Dallas, Mom, Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment