January 2, 2009

We love Wii

One night in December, we went over to my St George mom, Kathy's house to eat yummy dinner and play Wii! I wanted to try Wii fit, and I must say it is super fun...we will be buying that game soon! Greg did awesome at the hula-hoop game and could feel it working out his abs, even after doing it for only a few minutes!




The boxing is always a fun one...and we both were feeling it in our arms for the next couple days!Kathy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES penguins and has tons decorating her house inside and out! She had gotten a new lawn decoration, and I told her it would go great on the roof. With that being said, Greg found himself climbing the ladder and securing the chubby little penguin guy onto the roof! Check out all of her penguin decore!
Such a great sport!


The newest addition to the lawn!


Thanks Kathy for the night of fun and laughs! She is such a great St George MOM!!!

No comments: