We had a great night and really felt the true spirit of Christmas. I have played the piano for 18 years now and I am a huge believer in the spirit that music brings into our lives. At the end of the show, he has everyone link arms and sing "We can be together forever someday" and that part gets me every time! Having gone through the temple this year and being sealed to my amazing husband truly brings those words from that song into perspective. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have that families are forever and we will be together forever...all because of what our Savior did for us. I love the Christmas season and especially being able to remember him and all that he has done for me.
January 2, 2009
Forgotten Carols
We had a great night and really felt the true spirit of Christmas. I have played the piano for 18 years now and I am a huge believer in the spirit that music brings into our lives. At the end of the show, he has everyone link arms and sing "We can be together forever someday" and that part gets me every time! Having gone through the temple this year and being sealed to my amazing husband truly brings those words from that song into perspective. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have that families are forever and we will be together forever...all because of what our Savior did for us. I love the Christmas season and especially being able to remember him and all that he has done for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so neat that you got to see that play when it was first getting going. We really enjoy that show. I forgot you play the piano. I remember listening to you play while the choir was singing. I have such a strong testimony of the power of music. It influences so much! It's nice to hear about yours. Thanks for sharing!
How fun! I love the forgotten carols! I've only been to it once, at the dee events center at WSU, but it was packed, and it was SOO good! Lucky you got to see it this year!
Post a Comment