January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

We spent the first day of the new year lounging around the house and hanging out together, as Greg didn't have to go to work and I didn't work till that night! We went up to Dixie rock and enjoyed the sunshine of St George!
There's a little cave type thing that we were exploring. I think that the Indians probably lived there back in the day!
Climbing around on the red rocks.

The view into the St George valley. I love the view of the temple from up here! This is why I love St George! The red rocks are absolutely gorgeous! And, off in the distance towards Pine Valley is where the snow can be found! We have such a beautiful world and I kind of think that we live in the prettiest area of Utah! That could be a bit bias because I love love love the sunshine down here in Dixie!

Hmmm...maybe Greg is pondering what his goals are going to be for this year!?! We wish you all a healthy and happy 2009! (And anytime you are down in this beautiful area of the state and need a place to stay, let us know! We love all of our visitors who stop in!)

4 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

sounds fun! I loved my time in St. George spring break my freshman year at WSU. We went rock climbing on those red rocks adn it was a blast! Happy New Year to you too!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time for the holidays! Your pictures of rock climbing are cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the facial hair action going on! I cannot tell you how nice it was to go from below freezing back to 78 degree weather in one day when we got back to Texas. Nice to have warm weather, huh? St. George is pretty, I must agree.

Carrie said...

Awe.....oh SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting those pictures I have been missing Sunny St George for a LONG time now! Looks like you guy had a BLAST! And I need to come visit SOON! I saw Katelyn at the mall while she was visiting and you are a VERY BUSY girl!! Props to you!! You are my hero! :)