January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

I must say that Greg did such a good job on the presents he got me! Any little thing that I had mentioned over the past couple months, I got! Thanks hun for everything! I love you!
We had a great 1st Christmas together! Greg and I were awake around 9 and my family was still sleeping, so we opened some of our presents before they all woke up!
Since my brothers are getting older, this year I got them hoodies and a shirt. No toys anymore!
My parents got us a dutch oven that doesn't have legs so I can use it in our oven for roasts! Thanks Mom & Dad!
My cute parents! I love you both so so much!
We spent many many hours playing the games we got on Wii! Greg loves the golf game! We also went and saw Yes Man and would recommend it to others! It was really funny!
5 months later we still feel like newlyweds! Marriage has been so great! Everyone says that your 1st year of marriage is the hardest, but so far ours has been wonderful! I love Greg and am so grateful for him in my life. We both have amazing, supportive and loving families which has helped our marriage in so many ways! We are excited for many many more Christmases together!

No comments: