October 5, 2008

Together Forever!

Greg and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful temple on August 16, 2008. We had an absolutely amazing day with all of our family and friends supporting us. I love Greg more than anything and we are excited to start our life together! I am so grateful that we were married in the right place by the right authority. I know that is what will bring us the most happiness for many many years!











5 comments:

Matt and Marci said...

You looked beautiful that day.... It's fun that we were both married in the same summer! The blog is coming along great!

Anonymous said...

Kristin! I just happened to stumble upon your blog and thought I'd say congrats! You guys are such a beautiful couple. Those Idaho boys are awesome, huh? Obviously my hubby is from Idaho as well. Just wanted to say, check out our blog!

Carrie said...

Kristin!! I found you! CoNgRaTs on getting married you guys are so CUTE!!

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Kristin, how are you?? Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! Sorry we couldn't make it to your reception. I love your flowers!! Those were almost the same colors I had for my wedding :) You guys are the cutest couple!

Blake and Lacy said...

Hey guys! Love the pictures! Hope you're doing great!