I got Tagged by Laci and Marci!
THE HUBBY TAG
*What is your husbands name: Greg
*How long have you been married? 2 months and 6 days
*How long did you date? Started dating in February...so dating and engaged 6 months...and I never thought I would be the typical "utah" girl!
*How old is he? 24
*Who eats sweets? Probably more me...Greg doesn't like ice cream, which I do, but now I never buy it because I don't want to eat it all!
*Who said I love you first? He did :)
*Who is taller? Greg is...by 9 inches!
*Who can sing best? Prob the wife..but Greg can sing too!
*Who is smarter? That would depend on what the subject was. I'm smart in a nurse kind of way...he's smart in a fix-it kind of way!
*Who does laundry? Me..but he does it occasionally.
*Who pays bills? Greg does it all online! I do utilities!
*Who sleeps on the right side? I do! Greg has to be on the left so that he's closer to the door if someone tried to attack us!
*Who mows the lawn? We have no lawn to mow...and I don't know that we ever will because Greg wants the fake grass for that exact reason...no lawn to mow!
*Who cooks dinner? I do...Greg barbeques though
*Who drives? We both do..and he doesn't like my driving!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? That's probably equal...
*Who kissed who first? Our first kiss story is funny...On the cheek it was me...which helped Greg get to the lips...so I guess we could say it was him with a little help from me!
*Who asked who out first? Greg did...I think...we hung out a few times before we officially went out on a date
*Who wears the pants? He would probably say that I do, but I would say we both do!!
I LOVE YOU HUBBY!!
Now I tag Allie, Kathleen, Katie, and Jana


2 comments:
You're too cute. That is a fun tag. I'll get on that soon. By the way, my lovely man is from Declo, ID. By Burley. Where's yours from?
Sorry, that took me forever to answer!
Hey Kristin! Good to hear from you, yes we still live in Layton, but if you guys ever want to live in Cedar we have a house there for sale.....just waiting for you guys! Hope everything is going well. I heard you graduated for Nursing, right? Have a good one
Post a Comment