
In April, we went to CANCUN with Levi, JD, and Mel. It was a blast! The weather was perfectly sunny and warm! I think every couple should travel together to a foreign country before they get married! It seems like there are so many couples who fight quite a bit when they are on vacation, so I was extremely grateful that Greg and I just enjoyed being together...no fighting! We had a lot of fun playing in the ocean, trying numerous times to body surf. Not as easy as it looks! We also walked around the city quite a bit eating at different little restaurants every night. One night we went to this sports grill place where you sit in recliners and they bring you food! The Jazz game was on that night and we got them to switch one of the tv's to that channel. And they won, of course!
Another night we went to a movie theater that was awesome! Again, everyone had their own leather recliner. For being Mexico, they have some good ideas!
We also went is Isla Muherra...I know that's spelled wrong...but it means woman island. We rode a ferry over to the island and once we got there we rented scooters and drove all around the island. That was awesome to be riding right along the ocean! Fun day.
We had an amazing week together. I knew that we would be able to travel a lot together because we just had a blast!


1 comment:
Krisitn! You added so much! Its so cute! Will you help me add the list of friends on the side? hahaha! Thanks for letting us hang out last night and watch the game! Your house is so cozy!
Post a Comment