October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg!






Greg turned 24 on Sept 4th! For his big day, we had friends over and had a bbq. We love all of our friends down here in St G! It makes living here so fun! The only thing Greg asked for was, of course, the Office season 4, which happened to come out on dvd 2 days before his b-day! He also mentioned wanting Dude, Where's my Car? and Fun with Dick and Jane. I didn't think I'd be able to find those, because we'd looked just about everytime we went to the store, but miraculously I found both of them!! His sisters got him new flipflops, and Adam got him a gift card to Adventures Plus, which went toward his new skimboard that he wanted! I love you Greg!! Happy Birthday!



2 comments:

Matt and Marci said...

Okay, well I feel like a jerk. We didn't even know you were having a BBQ for Greg's birthday.... Kristin maybe you should be in charge of letting people know about it next time. uhhh...HaPpY (late) BiRtHdAy GrEg! Looks like you guys had a good turn out and a lot of fun.

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Greg!! Looks like you had a great time. Kristin-the photos from the honeymoon are amazing, it looks so beautiful there. You two make a gorgeous couple, it is awesome to see you so happy.