October 2, 2008

March madness

In March, Greg and I went up to Zions with Matt and Marci and a few other friends to go camping over Spring Break. To get firewood Greg and I went and found a fence post that we could use! We snuck across the campground and ran back to the site carrying an 8 foot long post! That was our first little adventure together and we laughed the whole time! We made tinfoil dinners that were yummy! The only bad thing about going camping in March, at least for me, is that it still gets really cold at night! I don't like the cold...I mean that's why I live in St George! But, after a cold night we went on a few hikes the next day. Zions is so incredibly beautiful! Everytime I go there I am in awe of the beautiful world that we live in! How blessed we are!



Kissin in the tunnel!

This hike was called Hidden Canyon. Beautiful!

No comments: