June 7, 2009

BS Nurse!

I finished my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from SUU in May! It is so good to finally be able to say I am DONE with school for awhile! I'm glad I just kept going right after nursing school...otherwise I'm not sure how much I would have wanted to actually go back to school! Plus it's been great to be able to be working as a nurse for the past year while getting my extra degree!

Luara, Morgan, Me, Kade, Leslie
We all originally went to Dixie State for nursing school.
Julene...she is so funny! RN in Cedar City!

Myra and Caralee...they are awesome women!

I had a great class at SUU and met some incredible people who are all amazing nurses! We shared a lot over the past year and I'll miss seeing them every Tuesday....okay not enough to want to keep driving up to Cedar City once a week!!! I'm so lucky to have an awesome supportive hubby as well as family! Thanks for all of the encouragement over the past few years!

1 comment:

LJ Lately said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. It's seriously amazing at how dedicated you have been with school. You deserve it girl!