(I stole this pic from Marci's blog...they even came over to the house after they'd been working out at the gym! Thanks you two!)
Marci- Marci and I have been friends for 11 years now! (THanks Marc for correcting me! I didn't try to figure out the years...just made a guess! haha) We were roommates down here, and also married friends! I have loved being able to live near Matt & Marci. Marci came over on her birthday and helped me paint doorjams! What a fun way to spend your birthday! Thanks! She and Matt also came over when I was at work and helped rip up the hardwood and take off light covers. Greg didn't have the camera when Matt was there helping...so we'll have to get a picture of him another time! Thanks so much Marc for all your help! And hope you had a fun birthday!!! Love ya Lindsey & Brittney- Linds is my awesome sister in law and Britt is my awesome cousin-in law. THey came over and helped us prime the kitchen. And oh yes, they used tiny 2 inch crappy paint brushes to do it! No roller for them! It's been super fun living in the same complex with all the fam. We will definately miss having them literally 6 steps from our door. Thanks girls for your help! Love you both!
Sarah- This is my other awesome sister in law who lives below us. When I married Greg I got extremely lucky with the 4 new sisters that came along with him! Since Sarah lives so close, we've had lots of great chats about all the fun things in life...boys mainly! She was such a champ for rolling this room.....because I've decided I'm not the biggest fan of rolling! Thanks Sar..love ya!
By the end of the day, we're tired and looking lovely, but we are happy and healthy and grateful that we are able to fix up our own house! It has been such a great experience and has brought us closer in our marriage!
The carpet gets laid tomorrow, so more to come of the AFTER shots as well as more helpers....


1 comment:
...just for the record...I think we've known each other for about 11 years and have been on and off best friends / enemies!
It really is so exciting to help and see you guys fix up your new house! ...like I said I have to earn my stay so that I can come and visit in the future!
P.S. Has Greg done the wood floor yet? Matt really does want to come and learn so let us know.... I'll hopefully see you sometime this weekend {remember my mom is coming down - You'll get to show off you house!} Love ya!
Post a Comment