My parents came down for a few days to help us with the house...and boy were they great helpers!
Both my mom and dad helped paint in the kitchen.


My dad and Greg started on the new wood flooring!
My hot mama putting the outlet covers back on.


And our good friend Scott laid the carpet for us!
We hope to move our stuff over in the next couple weeks!
Thanks to my amazing parents for all of their help! They are both so supportive of Greg and I and couldn't be happier for this new adventure of owning a home! I love them so incredibly much and am grateful to have them as my mom and dad!
Judy, Greg's mom came down for a few days to help, but we hadn't gotten the keys yet so she wasn't able to. Thanks Judy and Kirk for also being excited and willing to help out!
We LOVE you all!


1 comment:
Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! I wanna see your new place! It looks like it's gonna be super nice!
Post a Comment