In May, two of my old roomies tied the knot! We had so much fun living together and I'm so happy that they were able to both be sealed for time and eternity to their cute hubbies!
Lauren + Adam Graff
They were sealed in Bountiful on May 1st. Greg likes to take credit for these two. Adam was new in the ward and Greg was talking to him about wakeboarding. I was there also with my roomies (One of which was Lauren!) and after church Adam texted Greg and asked for her number! And the rest is history...
Laura + Eric Barnum
And the next day on May 2nd these two lovebirds were sealed in St. George! We were all roommates when Laura and Eric met at a BBQ on Labor Day in 2007 that we had at our house! They hit it off instantly and have been together ever since! We all loved having Eric around. We considered him the 7th roomie!9 months has flown by for us!
And Congrats to Matt & Marci! 1 year down!
I seriously LOVED living with Marci, Laura, Lauren, Tawni and Melanie. We had so much fun together for over a year!
P.S. Tawni...5 out of 6 are all married now! You're next!


1 comment:
Yay! Everyone is getting hitched! Super cute pictures Kristin. I am so sad I couldn't go to Lauren's but it just wasn't gonna happen for us being the day before our big day! I am so happy you guys could be there for me and Eric! Love you all!
Post a Comment