June 7, 2009

Red Cliffs

The last Saturday of May, we went on a little hike to Red Cliffs with our good friends Adam and Jenn. We saw frogs, tadpoles and lots of lizards...which the boys tried to throw rocks at.

Catching tadpoles...

I've never seen a red frog before!

The rock behind where Adam and Greg jumped is a little waterfall when there is water going down and makes a fun natural waterslide!

The boys got in and swam in the murky water...Jenn and I opted to just sit on the rocks!

Greg is 6'4" and said he was on his tippie toes through this part!

This is a fun day hike that sometimes has water flowing along the river bed, but this weekend it did not! We still had a fun time enjoying beautiful St. George with the Sharp's!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh that looks like a blast! I miss SG!!

Chantel and Brian said...

That looks like a great place! I wish we had more stuff like that up here.