Here's what I got:
-3 boxes Cheerios
-3 Wishbone dressings
-3 Whishbone spritzers
-3 RAGU pasta sauces
-3 Frosted Mini wheats
-2 Ken's salad dressing
-1 box Golden Grahams
-2 boxes Cocoa Puffs
-6 boxes Sweet n' Salty granola bars
-6 boxes Suddenly Salad
-2 bottles Lysol disinfectant spray
-3 Secret deoderants
-3 Solei 4 pack of razors
-5 pacakges of Crystal Light
-2 bottles of BBQ sauce
-6 boxes Chewy granola bars
-2 bags of shredded cheese (forgot in pic)
TOTAL spent: $52.61
Savings: $179.72
I'm hooked! I love getting my papers on Sunday to see what coupons there are for the weekly sales! It's so much fun! If anyone has ever thought about using coupons, I suggest doing it! I used to be a skeptic, but I've found it's so easy and fun to do!!!


3 comments:
Isn't couponing the absolute best? I have my mom to thank for getting me started but I love it!! I don't know if you already do this but check out pinchingyourpennies.com.. 100% free and it combines the coupons that come in the newspaper with the grocery stores deals, it's the greatest!! (Their email always sends spectacular deals too :)
Ok you seriously have to help me with this!!!! I have been dying to do it but dont really know how!!! So when you get time.....give me a little lesson
I have finally got mine all organized and it has made it so much easier. I LOVE IT!!!!! I took a picture last week of what I got but as you can see I haven't updated in forever :)
Post a Comment