I know that a few year's ago I did the whole "pregnant" post on April Fool's day...which yes was untrue and I know disappointed many of you!
BUT.........this year it is TRUE!!!!
Tomorrow (April 2nd) I'll be half way! 20 weeks pregnant?
Holy moly where did the time go?!
Greg is ecstatic! He was so nervous it was going to be a girl...even after multiple explanations that there was a 50% it would be! He just really wanted a boy first! lol
Due to arrive August 20th. Yes, I know..."oh how horrible! the heat of St George!!"
chill out people. I will be okay. I work in the A/C, my house has A/C, my car has A/C...and if I am not in an area with air conditioning, I will be at my parents pool! I'll survive!
But, thank you for the continual reminder of how awful it will be being pregnant in the summer!
I have some pictures to post of our little guy, but it's already ten o'clock and I'm ready for bed!


4 comments:
Hooray...I had heard rumors. Good luck!
So excited for you guys. :)
Congrats you guys! Boys are so much fun--who knew? haha. It just seems like the right thing to have a boy as the first child. You're going to love it. And you're totally right about the AC thing-
i literally do not have words to tell you how excited i am you started your blog...want me to send over the pictures of canning class? haha ok and congrats for the billionth time about your baby boy...i love him already!
Post a Comment