Today marks week 22 of my pregnancy!
I have felt FABULOUS from day 1!
(So sorry to all of my girl friends who have miserable morning sickness!)
I honestly didn't even believe I was pregnant until we had our 10 week ultrasound and I actually saw the little person in my uterus!
I truly have been so blessed to not have any problems!
I have still been doing everything the same as before I was pregnant, including work and the gym!
Running is definately getting slower than it used to be, but I made a promise to myself that I would continue to be physically active for as long as I could!
Luckily, my BFF Sara and I are Planet Fitness members so we frequently go workout together and have fun motivating eachother!
We found out at 15 weeks that we were having a BOY and Greg is ecstatic! I haven't done to much shopping yet...still trying to decide on fabric for the crib bedding and all that fun stuff.
I have found TONS of cute clothes at yard sales...which is one thing I love most about St G!! We have incredible yard sales here and they are starting again with the nice weather! I am a huge bargain shopper...and can you really beat filling up a garbage bag full of clothes for $5??
Anyway, I'm starting to feel little fluttery movements which is super cool!
I'm not going to lie though...now that I've passed half way I know it's all downhill from here and in a few short months Greg and I will become real live parents!
AHHH did that freak anyone else out?
To have a little tiny person that you are responsible for?
Wow it will be a big change in our lives but we're excited and feel so incredibly blessed and thankful that we will get to become parents!


2 comments:
Look how cute you look! Love it. Hope you guys are having fun this weekend! Wish I could be there!
I'm so happy that you are not sick. It's the worst thing EVER! You will be a great mom. Of course, it is challenging but I think you will be surprised at how natural it all comes. I have a lot of days where I think I am not cut out to me a mom but there are so many moments that make it worth all the trouble. I'm so excited for you! Now i'm just nervous to have 2.
Post a Comment