April 16, 2011

Cruisin in March

In March we went on a quick little cruise from Long Beach, to Catalina Island and Ensenada. I thought I had booked this for the week when Greg had Spring Break, but found out a few days before we left that I had booked it one week earlier than I should have! Oops! Greg got 2 weeks off from school!!!

We put our swimsuits on to try to catch some rays after getting on the boat...and stepped outside into wind and cold air! Brrr! No laying out that day!
Catalina
Awesome houses on the hillside

Greg was loving that pretty much everyone on Catalina drove golf carts to get around!



Mini golf on top of the ship...and guess who won?? ME!!!


I was 17 weeks pregnant when we went! Not really much to see, but i felt like I was already getting a little plumper!
La Boufadora...the blowhole...in Ensenada.

Pretty views!

The street to the blowhole is an open flea market. It was fun to barter with the shops! Greg got another mexi-hoodie and some bracelets. We also ate yummy yummy carne asada tacos!

We love Mexico!
Ensenada


We ate lots of delicious food all week!

cute towel creations left by Adul...our room cleaner!

I love my hubby!

We had fun spending time together on this vacay, but both decided that we don't love cruises and that was our first and last one!

We ate great food, had fun playing mini golf and watching shows...but we are more hang out on the beach for a week kind of people!

No comments: