April 16, 2011

happy New year!

Our great friends Trevor and the Crockett's (Spencer & Robyn) came to visit us in St George to kick off 2011!

We went to Benja's Thai and Sushi for some deliciousness Greg's BFF and his cute wife Robyn
Trev and Greg
Someone thought it would be a great idea to walk around downtown St G at the first night. It was FREEZING and all I had on was a light jacket....so needless to say we didn't last long!
the boys
the girls
After dinner, we went to our St G besties Tom and Sara's house for some obvious partying
Happy New Year!!

I don't have a pic with Sara, but she is my BFF in St G. I had been DYING to tell her that I was pregnant, but we waited until we were together with the Crockett's to make the big announcement. Well, after telling everyone, I find out that Greg told Spencer 2 days after we found out!!!! I was so ticked! Only because I had waited to tell Sara! haha. Oh well...Sara and Tom were super happy for us...and Spence hadn't told Robyn so she was surprised too!


The view out our front door in January!
Luckily, our snow melts by noon!

Our friend John came to visit...and I happened to see on facebook that it was his birthday, so we had to go get frozen yogurt! That little sneak wasn't going to mention that it was an extra special day!

happy Birthday John Godani!!

No comments: