May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Momma!!!


Happy Birthday to my AMAZING mom!

My mom is seriously incredible. She is my bestest friend. She is going to be such an awesome Grandma. She sacrifices so much for me and my brothers. She has a strong testimony. My mom and I often get asked if we're sisters. She is so compassionate and loving. She is patient and non judgemental. She is the greatest and I love her so so so much!! Birthday lunch with my bestest friend in the whole world!Gotta love the saddle at Texas Roadhouse!

I LOVE love LOve my parents!
ANd how lucky am I to have their genes?!? They look pretty dang good for being in their 40's!!
My fam...minus Greg and Tyler.
Love LOve LOVE my brothers!
I am super excited to have a little baby boy first, since I grew up with all brothers I figure I know a little more about boys than girls!!

She loves to be the center of attention...NOT!!!

haha such a good sport!


A trip to IKEA was a must!! Checking out the chairs!

Comfy!


Not only was April 23 my momma's birthday, it was also my 23 week mark!!!

No comments: