March 30, 2011

woah it's 2011?!

I started a post titled "2010 is almost over" obviously about 4 months ago!



Now I think it's to late for that one. Oops! I see our name on people's blog lists with last updated over a year ago. Am I a loser, or what?!?!




I thought maybe one of my new year's resolutions would be to blog more...good thing I didn't make any at all or I'd have to put FAIL next to the blogging one for sure!!




So, here's to maybe being a better blogger during APRIL!!! Wish me luck! haha.



Anyway, enough about my horrible blogging skills.



Greg and I have been doing fantastic! He started school last fall at Dixie! He is really excited about doing the Physical Therapy Assistant program and has applied to start in the fall semester this year. Keeping our fingers crossed that he gets in!


In December, after having a great Christmas staying here in St George (I was on call for work!) we decided to tear out our WHOLE entire basement. Greg watches Holmes on Homes on HGTV and after tearing out a little bit to fix, he decided that things weren't done correctly we probably should just take everything down so he could fix it all! So, after Christmas my family was here, so the 5 boys went to work tearing out sheetrock and tile...and now we have a blank canvas to work with! One thing I love, love, love about my hubby is that he is so handy and can fix anything and everything. He is so good with projects he does and we are excited to finish our basement and have it be exactly like we want it. On top of school, our house projects, and young mens, Greg has been in the process of taking over managing and remodeling apartments that his parents, grandpa, and aunts own. He has enjoyed using his sweet skills to work on the apartments and stays so happy and positive even when he comes home exhausted some nights.



I love that he is such a hardworker. I love that he tries to teach me things about construction.

I love that he is devoted to his church calling with the priests and that he's such a good example to them. I love that he holds and honors the Priesthood. I love that he works so hard to get good grades in school. I love that he loves me regardless of if I accidentally scrape the side of my car on his truck while backing out of the garage...oopsie!

We also love Boise State football and enjoyed watching the games this past season! Our good friends Adam and Jenn invited us to go to Vegas for the bowl game against the U and we jumped at the chance! We had AMAZING seats on the 15th row at the 50 yard line!! It was a blast!


Ok there...now our name will not say that the last update was March 2010! I have more to post and even some more pics, so watch for those to come...sooner than March 2012 I promise!




3 comments:

Robyn Palmer said...

Yay for blogging!
Can't wait to see more posts from you!

Megan said...

Glad you updated. I love hearing and seeing how you are doing. I miss you! I am a horrible blogger too. I'm trying to do better.

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Yeah for an update!!! Just kidding I havent blogged since October! Hope you guys are doing good! Hope to see you soon!