November 29, 2008
Private...For Your Eyes Only!
We are going PRIVATE!!! Greg and I decided that getting a comment from a creeper we didn't know and then hearing stories from other people about scary blog experiences was a sign that we needed to make our blog private. There are to many psychos out there in the world who could be reading your blog and not knowing who they are freaks me out a little bit! Having a private blog I'm convinced is a much safer way to go, especially once kids start coming into the picture. But, we still want to keep in touch with all of our awesome friends we trust to read our blog, so either send me your e-mail to kkisn @ hotmail or leave a comment here! We will officially be private in the next few weeks, so hurry and get me your e-mail! Thanks everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Kristen,
You just need to change your setting and you won't get weirdo's looking at your blog. Give me a call and I can tell you how.
My email is alliec@beyondbb.com
well if you do end up going private can we be invited?? :)
oh and your background is super cute!
love you!
girls in 504
Kristin and Greg,
We want to be invited to the blog.
bbreinholt@msn.com
i like to look too... he he he he...
jessicarjones1@gmail.com
please put us on there too.
Hey Kristen, I just found your blog. Hope all is well with school. Take care.
Triciab03@yahoo.com
Hey i think that is a good idea trav and i are going to be making the switch to private very soon, because we don't want strangers looking at our little girl soon. my email is haileehanks@gmail.com
You better invite me too!! :)
carrie-ann3@juno.com
Don't forget your favorite "fish feeders"...
marci.bowen@gmail.com
We'll get lonely in Texas without you!
kpoorte25@hotmail.com
Dont forget us....
lacigleave@gmail.com
hey don't forget us! briankingservedincanada333@yahoo.com
This is Whitney Swapp, Shawn's wife. I don't know if you know me. We did go to the same school. I am a year younger. I don't know you that well but i know of you :) I think it would be fun to keep up with your blog if your okay with that. My e-mail is Twitterpated87@gmail.com
I would love to be included. roliver@rskohler.com.
me too!
amberrice816@gmail.com
Post a Comment