November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Leonardo and Michaelangelo


Donatello and Raphael

Tawni, my old roommate!! Isn't she so cute?

The Joker and The Pirate




We went to the Bowen's Halloween party and dressed up as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Adam and Jenn! The only costumes we could find were Boys size 7-8, but after a few modifications they somehow fit all of us! We ate yummy food, played fun games, and Jenn and I carved an amazing pumpkin! Thanks Marci and Matt for a fun filled Halloween!



This is the awesome pumpkin that Jenn and I carved! Aren't we so creative? Well, even though we didn't win the carving contest, we know that ours was the best pumpkin at the party!




Look at our cute mummy we made!! And that donut game is so hard. Ya, I was the last one to get the donut, but the boys holding the string had a problem holding the string still. Definately their fault for my slowness...haha!


Our husbands had to go out back and practice their fighting skills just in case...