November 29, 2008

Happy Late Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was very uneventful this year. I worked Wed and Thurs night, so we haven't had our official dinner yet, but we will in the next few days! Better late than never, right? But I am grateful for this time of year when we really focus on our blessings and all of the wonderful things we have been given. Here are some things that we are thankful for: eachother, our temple sealing, family, temples, our testimonies, the Gospel, the Atonement, the Book of Mormon, Jesus Christ, warm weather, vacations, snow, snowboarding, wakeboarding, our tv, our warm home, blankets, food, our jobs, friends, trials, shoes, clothes, electricity, furniture, our big bed, cars, cell phone, amazing pots and pans, and so much more it'd take a whole page to list! Greg and I truly are blessed! He is a wonderful husband and we have such an awesome marriage because we started it in the right place. Right now in my life that is what I would say is my greatest blessing and joy. We are so blessed and thankful for all of those blessing!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey count me in girl! chuggfam@msn.com :)