This past month has seemed to be a busy one! Sorry for all of the posts, but I wanted to try to get caught up since I've been slacking again!
In January I started the last semester of my Bachelor's program at SUU! I'm taking 19 credits to have my degree all finished this semester! Between school, working as a nurse and being a wife I definately stay busy! But, I am healthy and happy and absolutely love my life!
Greg has kept busy with work as well. They finished all the remodeling on a home built in 1907 and it looks awesome! He is so talented and does such good work with houses! He keeps busy with work, young men's, and snowboarding or golfing on the weekends...depending on the weather!
2009 has been a great year so far! We are in the process of buying a house and the plan is to be closed by the end of this month, so I'll keep everyone posted!
I love reading everyone's blogs and being able to stay in touch with great friends. We love you all and hope everything is going well for you and your families!
February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Glad to see you're still alive and well..... I'm excited about you buying a house! Keep us updated!
Well girl you better keep us updated on the house you are buying!! I want to see pictures sense I live so dang far away and cant see it!! We need to make a trip down there....maybe at the beginning of the summer!! Then we can play!!! Sounds like you are a busy girl with school and work and everything else!! Happy anniversary!! Love you!!
That is so exciting that you guys are buying a house. It is always fun to be "first time" homeowners. I saw that you commented on our blog and I have been meaning to add you to our list of blogger peeps, but I forget who I have and haven't added. Feel free to add us to your blog as well. I know that I read a few posts back that you were going private? Are you still? We want to be added as an invite to your blog if you are going private.
Wow 19 credits...that's insane! What will your bachelor's be in? That is exciting your buying a house. You'll never go back to renting. I love owning!
How fun! THanks for catching us up. Your fam in law looks really fun.
Hey girl i'm so jealous that your almost done with your Bachelors. you deserve it. someday i'll finish. it's so good to keep in touch. i changed my blog to scooponthedish.blogspot.com. i think your private so make sure you change it so i can keep up with ya.
Post a Comment