February 17, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!!
For Valentine's Day, Greg spent the morning golfing, one of his passions, and I got to spend the morning with my parents, one of my loves! For dinner that night, we went to Samurai 21, a love that we both share!
The food is delicious and the sushi is divine! Thanks mom and dad for treating us to one of our favorite restaurants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Look at his beard! Oh my heavens, that is awesome. Looks like you guys have had such a fun time. Congrats on 6 months! It feels wonderful, huh?
Our race is next weekend. Don't worry, I'll come in last. I just pulled my iliopsoas in my leg and am having problems with my hip rotaters. Wonderful, huh? I might have to drop into the 5k category rather than the 10k. I'm really bummed. My sister just got stress fractures in her ankle as well. We're a mess.
Post a Comment