February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Lu!

Lindsey turned the big 23 in January! We had a Wii bowling competition and ate yummy cake! We love having Linds live so close to us! She is the most fun girl you will ever meet! She is always smiling and happy. She has the most contagious laugh...when you hear her laughing you can't help but smile and join in!
Sarah, one of my sister in laws--Britt, my fun cousin in law--and Linds, the birthday girl!
Greg loves his sister!!
Dallin, Britt, JD, Bryan and Sarah
I have the best in-laws, especially my sister-in-laws! I married into an awesome family! I feel so lucky for that!
We love you Lu! Hope you had a fantastic birthday...even though it was back in January! Better late than never, right?!

2 comments:

Brittany R. said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! You guys are the best for having a Party for me. Thanks for everything. I am sad that we can't be 'walking down the sidewalk neighbors anymore :-( But we will just have to come and have more Wii parties. I love the Pics. There was not a better way to celebrate my brithday. Muah!

Brittany R. said...

That was from Lindsey...haha