May 5, 2009

Quick Update

Wow it's been awhile! Here's a quick update of our crazy lives!!

-Made yummy Easter dinner....will post a super easy roll recipe!
-Greg went to Whistler/Blackcomb
-I'm an official BS nurse! So nice to be done with school!
-Lauren & Adam and Laura & Eric got hitched!
-We bought a house!!!!!

I have great pictures to go along with all of our doings....so stay tuned for more posts to come!

4 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

Yay for Laura and Eric! Yay for you guys buying a house! How exciting!

Blake and Lacy said...

Graduating and a house...way to go! Can't wait to see the pics!

Megan said...

Congratulations on graduating. That is great news and a house is fun too! You're so grown up! :) We will have to come visit you! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Chelsea Bailey said...

Congratulations on graduation and buying a house!!