May 12, 2009

Live Long and Prosper

Last night Greg planned our FHE to go see the new Star Trek movie.

Greg's dad is a trekkie and therefore he grew up watching the show and was excited to see the new movie.
I have to admit, I have never watched Star Trek and have had absolutely no interest to ever see it. I'm not a fan of sci-fi stuff like that.

But, I was pleasantly surprised with this movie!

I really enjoyed it! It turned out to be better then I expected!


We both really liked it and would recommend it....even if you are not a fan of sci-fi!
You may change your mind after this one...I mean have you seen the new Captain Kirk?!...pretty good lookin!

Trekkies for life...

1 comment:

Matt and Marci said...

oh man... sorry we missed such a good show! We were working hard at the gym... I wouldn't have thought that Greg was a Trekkie.