It seems on my last post I forgot some vital information.....
Such as April Fool's!!!!
No we are not expecting this October...possibly September, maybe October or November 2010,
BUT not October of this year!!!!
Sorry to Ashley, Blaire, Kathy and all of you who thought this was indeed true!
I thought it was funny but I'm not sure everyone agreed :) (love you Ash!)
Next year Greg and I will be heading to South America for 3 weeks and having a little baby would most likely prevent me from going! That's why I'm sorry to say this announcement is indeed false!
Hope you all had a fun April Fool's!
Any good pranks pulled?
(And thanks to Nicole for that beautiful pregnancy test...I borrowed yours from your blog!!!)


2 comments:
Hahaha! That's hilarious! I was going to do that joke on Brad but then I thought, what if I took the test and I really was pregnant, April Fools on me!! I was laughing. I ended up not playing the joke.
Nice! So what are you guys going to be doing in South America? Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment