Drumroll please
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We are excited to announce that we will become PARENTS in October!
We couldn't be happier. This is a little sooner than expected and planned, but we are both extremely excited as well as nervous all at the same time!!
More pictures to follow!!!!


5 comments:
Joke?
AGH!! I was so excited until I saw Harmony's comment and now I wonder???
That is so exciting!!! But yah, now I'm confused too.. Hmm.. I guess we'll see what time entails :) Looks genuine to me judging by the date on the picture! :) Congrats!!
Hmmm.... If you read my blog post from today I think you will know why I am not sure if i believe you!!!
So you should probably tell us if this is for real, because if it is...we are really excited for you and Grandma will be so happy that you listened to her advice! Ha! Love you guys!
Post a Comment