skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Let It Snow! Wait...In St George?
* Let iT sNow *
Yes it is true SNOW in St George! For the past two days, it has been snowing down here! But wait a minute! I am not a fan of the snow! That's why I live in southern Utah! It snowed all day on Monday. We didn't get any snow on our front yard, but on Lindsey and Britt's yard they had a skiff of snow! Greg and I went out to our friends house in Hurricane and they had 4 inches in their yard! You can kind of see the snow falling...it was definately not a blizzard like the ones up north! The good news? Today it was sunny and all the snow has now been melted. I can handle this kind of snow! Oh the joys of living in sunny St George!
1 comment:
I am glad I am not the only one getting the white stuff! That's crazy remember last year when it snowed in St Geezy? It was super bowl Sunday and my power went out cuz it was snowing so hard! Ugh! Good thing it didn't get good until the last 5 mins or so! :)
Post a Comment