December 16, 2008

Gingerbread Houses!

A few weeks ago, we had a fun date night with our friends Matt & Marci. We both had gift cards at Chili's, so Greg & I braved eating there (the past couple times we have eaten there we both end up with upset tummies!) Needless to say, no upset tummies this time! Anyway, after eating Marci had planned the activity of making little Gingerbread houses!

As Matt described my house: looks like it came straight out of a home craft magazine. To funny!






And this is Greg's. Once again, as described by Matt: Greg went au-natural and made his all out of candy and frosting-no hot glue!
Matt & Marci with their snowball forts that they created! So creative! Looking at the forts, Matt's is covered in snowballs (marshmellows). Marci is the winner! And hers is the orange side if you don't know Marci...her favorite color!



Thanks guys for a fun filled night!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun idea...wanna know something sad? I don't think I have ever made gingerbread houses... They're cute!!

Matt and Marci said...

I love the little activities that we get our husbands into....

harmony marie said...

Hey I know that Marci girl! Tell her Hi! Your gingerbread houses are fun! BTW, you should ask your dad about the marriage class we're all taking together, sometimes his comments are suprising...I didnt' think the Pattens' had it in them!

Harm (i don't know why i come up as features)