September 15, 2011

haPpY BirtHday GrEg!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Bode was 1 week old!


Hangin out with the fam

Scott and Linds

Greg's mom was able to come down from Idaho to see baby Bode! We're so grateful she came to spend the weekend! We love Grandma Judy!

My Grampie...now Great Grampie for the first time...

and his sweet wife Lois!

Loved being snuggled by Grandma Judy!

Sarah and Richard

Birthday BBQ party!!

Loves his baby boy

"I Love Daddy"

Jaron and my dad!

Even though it was Greg's birthday, I think Bode was the hit of the party!

Grandma Janeen and Uncle Brandon!




Make a wish!!!!

A week later...all smiles!xoxo


Greg's birthday was Sept 4 and we had a fun BBQ with both of our families!

Greg had officially been a daddy for 1 week and 1 day and I am still amazed at how great of a dad he is. He loves his little man and is so good with him!

I'm so grateful to be married to such an amazing man.


He loves me and supports me.

He is sooo good with Bode.

He gets up at night to change diapers.
He is incredibly good looking!

He holds the Priesthood worthily.

He loves everyone and is a great friend.

He has a strong testimony.

He has gorgeous blue eyes that hopefully Bode takes after!

He is loyal and loving.

He is my everything.


We love you Daddy!

haPpY BirthDay!!

No comments: